Hemp Buttered Rum Recipe
by Cheryl Guinto |
Brush off the winter blues and hold the rum with this Hemp-infused holiday classic.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup Monk Fruit In The Raw or your preferred Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cloves
- Butter Spice Mixture
- Boiling water
- Half and half or heavy cream
- Essentials Hemp Drops
Butter Spice Mixture:
- Combine the butter, sugar, Monk Fruit In The Raw, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, and cloves in a mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Use immediately, or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to use.
Hemp Buttered Rum:
- Scoop 1 1/2-2 tablespoons of the buttered spice mixture into a small mug.
- Pour 1/4 cup of boiling hot water into the cup and stir or whisk to dissolve completely.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of half and half or cream, and stir once more.
- Garnish with 0.25ml of Essentials Hemp Drops (7.5mg of CBD).